Are you eager to be a part of an innovative startup in Silicon Valley, pioneering the world’s first On-demand Human-in-the-loop platform for Generative AI? With investors who have backed industry leaders like SpaceX and Discord, we’re seeking an outstanding Frontend Engineer to join our team in Vietnam.
As a Frontend Engineer, you’ll collaborate with a team of skilled software engineers, product managers, and test engineers, working on the next generation of our Got It frontend. This frontend is engineered to handle a high volume of sessions and interactions.
Your key responsibilities will involve implementing and integrating cutting-edge technologies to elevate the platform’s intelligence, efficiency, and personalization. Your contribution will be essential in ensuring that our platform scales to meet user demand while maintaining the highest quality standards.
Join us in the pivotal role of a Frontend Engineer to build a truly innovative platform that changes the game in the industry.
The Core Job
- Use best practices and technologies to develop large SPAs for various users and platforms
- Ensure high-quality, performant, and reusable code.
- Perform benchmarking, performance, and security analysis.
- Lead and manage a team of 2 – 4 engineers.
- Work closely with the backend teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments.
You Must Have
- Previous product company experience.
- Be able to write clean, performance-centric, reusable, and understandable code with unit tests.
- Experience in responsive web and mobile-first applications.
- Experience in CSS frameworks and tools (like SASS, LESS, and Bootstrap).
- Understanding REST APIs, and client-server communication.
- TOEIC 800++ or equivalent.
- Familiarity with ECMAScript 6, TypeScript, and frontend tools like Webpack, npm, vite,…
- Expertise in web optimization, security, and user behavior tracking using tools like Mixpanel and Google Analytics.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- 21++ paid leave days per year: Besides national holidays, annual sick leaves, and paid leaves, we have a paid leave called Got It Day for every month that doesn’t have any national holiday.
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Meta, Apple, Amazon, and other best companies in Vietnam.
- Competitive compensation package: Attractive salary and optional stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions.
- Best working environment: Coffee shop-like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West Lake view bar, PlayStation, pool table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook, external displays. Everything you need for your job is fully provided.
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses; free video training programs from Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus; company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours: There is no strict timekeeping. You are only required to show up at the office during Got It’s core working hours (10 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Fri).
- Gyms, fitness, and sports: Gym memberships, soccer, or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, or dancing.
- Free daily lunches and dinners: Enjoy fresh meals of your choice delivered straight to the office.
- Others: Office happy hours, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.