Hanoi, HCMC | Full-time | On-site |
Got It is looking for a motivated and organized Operations Associate to join our expanding operations team. In this position, you’ll juggle numerous items, own and drive initiatives, and be challenged to formulate unique solutions to unforeseen problems.
You will be part of our team to develop a new product called MathGPT, an AI-powered bot equipped in every STEM textbook, which aims to provide a customized learning experience to students purely via interacting with their textbook as a tutor. As an Operations Associate, you will build and grow a large team of high-quality data labeling and annotation experts from across the globe, develop the training content/SOPs, and establish quality assurance processes to ensure accurate results are consistently delivered.
You’ll excel in this position if you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited by the idea of tackling aggressive, audacious goals in a team environment. You’ll love it here at Got It – we believe in transparency and celebrate collaboration and innovation as we grow our world-class army of Global Experts.
The Core Job
- Build and grow a large pool of high-quality Experts (mainly Experts in STEM subjects) from across the globe – be responsible for hiring, training, and managing quality for our Expert community
- Design and deliver training content (SOPs) and programs to the Expert community
- Responsible for working with our Expert community to complete project goals with tight deadlines
- Establish and maintain strong quality assurance standards to ensure that Experts deliver high-quality work
- Working with the product team to continuously automate & improve expert processes to improve expert quality of work
- Create real-time dashboards/reports to help monitor expert work efficiency
- Use critical thinking & data insights to continuously propose & drive changes
- Perform in-depth analysis to tackle hard problems using strong data evidence
You Should Have
- BA / BS or equivalent from a top-tier university
- 1+ years working in a fast-paced operations or analytics role
- Good knowledge of STEM subjects (e.g. College Statistics, Calculus, Advance Algebra…)
- Data-driven mentality with comfort in organizing unstructured datasets to identify trends
- Hustler personality, someone who takes initiative with a natural drive to get things done
- Solid proficiency with MS Office suite, fluency with web-based tools (Google Slides, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Experience working with fast-moving, agile startups
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- 21+ paid leave days per year: Besides national holidays, annual sick leaves, and paid leaves, we have a paid leave called Got It Day for every month that doesn’t have any national holiday.
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Meta, Apple, Amazon, and other best companies in Vietnam.
- Competitive compensation package: Attractive salary. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions.
- Best working environment: Coffee shop-like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West Lake view bar, PlayStation, pool table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook, external displays. Everything you need for your job is fully provided.
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses; free video training programs from Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus; company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours: There is no strict timekeeping. You are only required to show up at the office during Got It’s core working hours (10 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Fri).
- Gyms, fitness, and sports: Gym memberships, soccer, or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, or dancing.
- Free daily lunches and dinners: Enjoy fresh meals of your choice delivered straight to the office.
- Others: Office happy hours, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.