Hanoi, HCMC | Full-time | On-site |
Are you eager to be a part of an innovative startup in Silicon Valley, pioneering the world’s first On-demand Human-in-the-loop platform for Generative AI? With investors who have backed industry leaders like SpaceX and Discord, we’re seeking an outstanding Backend Lead to join our team in Vietnam.
As a Backend Lead, you’ll collaborate with a team of skilled software engineers, product managers, and test engineers, working on the next generation of our Got It backend. This backend is engineered to handle a high volume of sessions and interactions.
Your key responsibilities will involve implementing and integrating cutting-edge technologies to elevate the platform’s intelligence, efficiency, and personalization. You’ll also be responsible for managing and mentoring the Backend team, ensuring their productivity and growth. Your leadership will be essential in ensuring that our platform scales to meet user demand while maintaining the highest quality standards.
Join us in the pivotal role of a Backend Lead to build a truly innovative platform that changes the game in the industry together.
The Core Job
- Develop and implement algorithms to handle massive volumes of real-time data for our platform.
- Design and build robust, scalable, and secure backend systems with our talented software engineering team.
- Turn R&D concepts into fully functional, production-ready services.
- Lead and manage a team of 2-4 engineers.
- Work closely with the client teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments.
You Must Have
- 4++ years of experience programming with Python.
- 2++ years of experience in leading Backend teams.
- Previous product company experience.
- Be able to write clean, performance-centric, reusable, and understandable code with unit tests.
- Experience designing and developing RESTful web services.
- TOEIC 800+ or equivalent.
- Knowledge of caching, message queues, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Experience working on large-scale and high-traffic systems.
- Desire to learn and extend the roles within the engineering team whatever it is, like analytics, automated tests, business development, product management, DevOps…
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- 21+ paid leave days per year: Besides national holidays, annual sick leaves, and paid leaves, we have a paid leave called Got It Day for every month that doesn’t have any national holiday.
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Meta, Apple, Amazon, and other best companies in Vietnam.
- Competitive compensation package: Attractive salary and optional stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions.
- Best working environment: Coffee shop-like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West Lake view bar, PlayStation, pool table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook, external displays. Everything you need for your job is fully provided.
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses; free video training programs from Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus; company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours: There is no strict timekeeping. You are only required to show up at the office during Got It’s core working hours (10 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Fri).
- Gyms, fitness, and sports: Gym memberships, soccer, or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, or dancing.
- Free daily lunches and dinners: Enjoy fresh meals of your choice delivered straight to the office.
- Others: Office happy hours, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.