Hanoi | Full-time | On-site |
Do you want to join a Silicon Valley-based hot startup to develop the world’s first Knowledge as a Service platform used by millions of users around the globe?
We are looking for an excellent Test Lead to join our talented team of software engineers, research engineers, product managers, and test engineers in Hanoi. You are responsible for leading the Test Team to make sure that all products are fully tested and meet the high-quality bar before releasing them to millions of users whether they are mobile users, web users, or users of 3rd party platforms.
The Core Job
- Work closely with product managers to fully comprehend the requirements of various products within Got It product ecosystem including Mobile Apps, Web Apps, and REST APIs
- Design test strategy and detailed plan for each product release and delegate tasks effectively to team members
- Execute the test plan together with other team members, create test reports, and collaborate with engineering for issue resolution
- Lead a team of 7-10 testers including hiring, training, and mentorship of junior members
- Ensure consistently high-quality output of the test team
You Must Have
- 5+ years of experience in testing mobile or web applications
- 3+ years of experience in leading test teams
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Must be able to work in a distributed team
- Ability to work in a metrics-based, fast-paced, and dynamic team
- Ability to learn fast
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS/JS, HTTP, and REST API concepts
- Knowledge of marketplace products and services
- Experience in developing testing processes and techniques including functional, non-functional, integration, reliability, regression, performance, and security testing
- Prior experience working in a startup environment.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- 21+ paid leave days per year: Besides national holidays, annual sick leaves, and paid leaves, we have a paid leave called Got It Day for every month that doesn’t have any national holiday.
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Meta, Apple, Amazon, and other best companies in Vietnam.
- Competitive compensation package: Attractive salary. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions.
- Best working environment: Coffee shop-like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West Lake view bar, PlayStation, pool table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook, external displays. Everything you need for your job is fully provided.
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses; free video training programs from Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus; company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours: There is no strict timekeeping. You are only required to show up at the office during Got It’s core working hours (10 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Fri).
- Gyms, fitness, and sports: Gym memberships, soccer, or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, or dancing.
- Free daily lunches and dinners: Enjoy fresh meals of your choice delivered straight to the office.
- Others: Office happy hours, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.