We are looking for excellent Frontend Engineers to join our talented team of software engineers, research engineers, product managers, and test engineers in Hanoi. As a Frontend Engineer, you will help build large-scale Single Page Applications (SPA) that can be used directly by web users or be integrated with the world’s largest platforms like Slack or Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Team, ORACLE, etc.
Do you want to join one of Silicon Valley’s most innovative edTech companies, developing the world’s first on-demand AI-based expert-managed marketplace for millions of learners in the English-speaking world and experts in over 100+ countries? Investors include those who backed SpaceX and Discord.
* This is a full-time, on-site position in Hanoi or HCMC.
The Core Job
- Contribute large swaths of code using best practices and technologies to create various large-scale SPAs that interface with the backend and different types of users whether SPAs are on the web or integrated inside other platforms.
- Deliver high-quality code following best practices for better performance, user experience, and reusability.
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews, and group brainstorming sessions.
- Troubleshoot existing codebases, hunt down nasty bugs and refactor code.
- Perform benchmarking, performance, and security analysis.
- Lead and manage a team (2-4 engineers).
- Interview candidates, involve in hiring decisions.
- Mentor and train junior software engineers.
You Must Have
- 1+ years experience in modern web development.
- Previous product company experience.
- Good computer science background: algorithm, problem-solving, OOP, and Design Patterns.
- Experience in responsive web and mobile-first applications.
- Experience in CSS frameworks and tools (like SASS, LESS, and Bootstrap).
- Understanding REST APIs, and client-server communication.
- TOEIC 700+ or equivalent.
- Experience with JS frameworks like React.js or Vue.js…
- Experience with NodeJS and npm.
- Experience with ECMAScript 6 or TypeScript or Node.js…
- Knowledge of frontend building tools like Webpack, npm…
- Experience in unit testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of web application optimization and securities.
- Knowledge of user behavior tracking using the analytics tools like Mixpanel, Google Analytics, etc.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- 21+ paid leave days per year.
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam.
- Competitive compensation package: Attractive salary. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions.
- Best working environment: Coffee shop-like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West Lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook Pro, external HD displays.
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice. Company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours.
- Gyms, fitness, and sports: Gym memberships, soccer, or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, or dancing.
- Free daily lunches and dinners.
- Others: Office happy hours, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.